I hope you enjoy these shayaris!

Here are a few Hindi love shayaris:

1- You talk with heartbeats,

meet you with eyes,

let me tell you one thing my friend

You yourself do not unnecessarily leave me uninformed.

2- Your every sound touches my heart,

I am nothing without you, you know

You are an important part of my life,

I agree that I am afraid of losing you.


3- Every breath related to you kills me,

When I am away from you, I do not wake up,

Your every smile wins my heart,

I keep getting lost in your memories, my moments pass by.


4- I want to meet you and tell you the condition of my heart,

I want to put all my pains in front of you.

Don't know how can't live without you

I consider you my life


5- I have fallen in love with you,

Somehow I have fallen in love with you.

I see the look of happiness in your eyes,

The way I've come to love being you.